April 14, 2020 • De Pree Journal
Leadership and Covid-19
• “Finding Our Bearings in a Crashing Economy.” – Interviews of wise leaders by Michaela O’Donnell Long.
• “Leading in a Crisis: The Difference God Makes” – 12 part Life for Leaders devotional series by Mark Roberts
• Michaela O’Donnell Long’s writings on life and leadership in these challenging times.
• “Leading in an Uncharted Territory” – Tod Bolsinger’s article on a new way of leading in today’s world.
• Tod Bolsinger’s resources on Leading in an Uncharted Territory.
• “Reflections from the Epicenter” and “Prayers from the Epicenter” – Life for Leaders devotions by Uli Chi.
Holy Week Devotions on the Seven Last Words of Christ
• For a deeper experience of God’s grace in Holy Week
Life for Leaders Daily Devotions
• Read the latest devotions . . . or search through all of them.
Sign Up for Life for Leaders and/or De Pree Center E-Newsletter
• Subscribe to Life for Leaders or our e-newsletter. Both are free.
Bios for De Pree Center Authors
• Tod Bolsinger
• Michaela O’Donnell Long
• Scott Cormode
• Mark D. Roberts
• Uli Chi
Portal for the Best Faith & Work Resources
Click here for top, curated resources in a wide variety of subjects.
Looking for something else?
From your phone: scroll to the top of this page and click on the three line icon. Use the search box.
From your computer: scroll to the top of this page and click on the small magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner to search this website.
Dr. Mark D. Roberts is a Senior Strategist for Fuller’s Max De Pree Center for Leadership, where he focuses on the spiritual development and thriving of leaders. He is the principal writer of the daily devotional, Life for Leaders, and the founder of the De Pree Center’s Flourishing in the Third Third of Life Initiative. Previously, Mark was the Executive Director of the De Pree Center, the lead pastor of a church in Southern California, and the Senior Director of Laity Lodge in Texas. He has written eight books, dozens of articles, and over 2,500 devotions that help people discover the difference God makes in their daily life and leadership. With a Ph.D. in New Testament from Harvard, Mark teaches at Fuller Seminary, most recently in his D.Min. cohort on “Faith, Work, Economics, and Vocation.” Mark is married to Linda, a marriage and family counselor, spiritual director, and executive coach. Their two grown children are educators on the high school and college level.