About the Survey
Thank you for participating in the Flourishing in the Third Third of Life course, co-sponsored by Highland Park Presbyterian Church and the Max De Pree Center for Leadership. We appreciate your willingness to fill out this brief evaluation form. As you will recall, the course had the following structure:
- Section 1 – Flourishing: God’s Promise for Your Third Third
- Section 2 – Relationships! Relationships! Relationships!
- Section 3 – Health: Stewarding the Gift of Your Body
- Section 4 – Remembering and Gratitude: Renewing Mind and Body
- Section 5 – Purpose and Calling: Living Beyond Yourself
- Section 6 – Rooted in God: The Basis of Flourishing
We like to get your feedback about the course in general, the lectures, the small groups, and the workbook. As you’ll see, we are very interested in what was helpful to you personally, as well as what was not so helpful. Plus we’re interested in any suggestions you might have about this course and/or future courses.
If you would like to contact Mark Roberts personally, you can email him by clicking here. If you’re interested in the De Pree Center’s Third Third resources, click here.
Take the Survey Here!
Form to contact De Pree Center
We’d love to hear from you! Send us a note with any questions, comments, or concerns you have.