January 5, 2024 • De Pree Journal, Marketplace Leaders
Happy New Year!
Here at the De Pree Center, we know those three words can bring a sense of joy for the opportunities a fresh start offers, but also a feeling of pressure to figure out how to do this next year right. That’s why we want to give you a few resources to serve as an onramp to making small but significant changes in your life, work, and leadership this year.
- Want to get some clarity about your life or work? Tending to your heart and identifying your pain points and longings could be a good first step. Download our “Pain Points and Longings Sticky Note Exercise,” a free PDF to help you name the pain you feel so that you can uncover what you’re truly longing for.
- Looking to start some new, intentional rhythms in the new year? Our free devotional guide 52 Workday Prayers, Part 2 is a helpful place to begin. If the Psalms teach us to pray in every way and about everything, then surely they can help us pray about work.
- “Living and Leading with Hope: An Exercise in Imagination” is a free downloadable PDF designed to help you practice imagination, exploring new possibilities in the process. Make goals to help you chart a new way forward into 2024 with this intentional and practical guide.
And stay tuned for all the exciting offerings we have for you coming up in 2024. Here are just a few things to look forward to in the new year:
- A new website: We hope you’ll love our new look as much as we do.
- Research findings: We’ll be sharing the results of our big study on Christian marketplace leaders.
- Two books: Uli Chi’s The Wise Leader (Eerdmans) as well as Michaela O’Donnell and Lisa Slayton’s Life in Flux (Baker Books) will make their debut in 2024. Both are available for pre-order.
- Online, on-demand resources: Two of our most popular programs—Road Ahead and Alongside mentoring class—will be available through Fuller Equip.
From all of us at the Dee Pree Center, we wish you a joyful, stress-free Happy New Year!
The De Pree Center Team
Banner image by Getty Images on Unsplash.