Navigate Disruption with God and with Others
If you find yourself experiencing disruption, not knowing how to move forward, Road Ahead helps you get unstuck and discern your next steps forward. Rooted in research and refined over time, our process is designed to help you address your work-related pain points so that you can walk with confidence into the work God is calling you to do.
Road Ahead is a six-week group experience that helps you take meaningful steps in your career by attending to the inner work God has for you during seasons of disruption or transition. It begins with listening to your STORY, that will then explore how your current pain points reveal the LONGINGS of your heart. From there we connect your longings with EMPATHY for the world around you, opening up new possibilities to IMAGINE what your next steps might be so that you can take that next doable RISK.
Road Ahead Might Be Good If:
+ Your experiencing disruption in various areas of your life
+ You’re asking big “what’s next?” questions
+ You’re feeling stuck
+ You’re in vocational crisis
What’s in It For You?
Road Ahead cohorts lead you through a process that will:
- help you gain clarity on your God-given longings that shape God’s call on your life;
- promote courageous critical reflection in a group of fellow travelers who are also in seasons of transition and disruption;
- allow you to imagine new possibilities for your future life of work;
- get unstuck and gain momentum by identifying your next doable risk;
- provide you with a repeatable process to continue down the path God is calling you.
Cohort Schedule & Details
The one cohort will start at the beginning of October. See more information on times and format below.
Pricing & Scholarship Information
Road Ahead is a paid program, with the option to add on individual coaching sessions that help you activate all that comes up in the group experience.
Scholarships are available upon request—see more information below.