Discover what it means to be a good steward in the third third of your life.
What do you envision for the third third of your life? What do you long for? Are you in or approaching retirement and wondering what this means for you? Are you looking for new purpose and meaning? Are you eager to live fully and fruitfully, to make a difference in the world?
The Third Third Flourishing cohort helps you engage this vital season with fresh wisdom and new practices. Grounded in Scripture and drawing from current research on aging, this theologically-rich cohort will help you be a good steward of all God has given you for the third third of your life.
Reach out with any questions, and we hope you’ll join us in a group soon!
Third Third Flourishing Might Be Good If:
+ You’re in or entering the third third of life (approx. 55 plus)
+ You’re wondering what your purpose should be in the third third of life
+ You’re in or approaching retirement
+ You’re seeking a biblical perspective about growing older
+ You want to learn some practices that can help you thrive in this season
+ You would like to flourish, to live fully, fruitfully, and faithfully in this season of your life
What’s in It For You?
Third Third Flourishing cohorts lead you through a process that will:
- help you gain gain a more biblically sound way of thinking about the third third of your life;
- identify my purpose and calling in the third third of life;
- attend to the important relationships in your life;
- understand the role that health plays in this season;
- develop a new narrative of flourishing.
Cohort Schedule & Details
This cohort meets weekly for six (6) sessions. Each session is two (2) hours in length.
See the cohort dates and times in the table below.
|Cohort 1 with George Mimms
April 11, 18, 25
May 2, 9, 16
|6:00–8:00 PM MDT
|Online (via Zoom)
Pricing & Scholarship Information
Third Third Flourishing is a paid program. Discounts are available on a case-by-case basis dependent on funding.
Ready to Register?
In order to provide the most seamless registration experience possible, our Third Third Flourishing program utilizes a two-step process of onboarding participants and forming cohorts.
What Happens Next?
- De Pree Center staff will confirm your participation via email in the cohort in 7-10 business days.
- If we are unable to place you in a cohort during the time period you prefer, you’ll be placed on the waiting list for a future cohort.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.